Cookie Warning

Warning: This blog may contain cookies. Just as cookies fresh out of the oven may burn your mouth, electronic cookies can harm your computer. Visit all kitchens and blogs (yes, including this one) with care.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

David Malki's Lingering Icebergs



Awhile back, I attended a webcomics presentation at a Science Fiction convention. I found myself transfixed by David Malki's demonstration on how he makes retro-comics for his website Wondermark. His presentation impressed me so much I wrote a blog post (Those Immortal Catalogs) about his demonstration. Since then, I've benefitted from regular doses of his insightful humor and reflections on life. 

This week he's posting a three-part series called "Lingering Icebergs." It focuses on a necessary evil we all grapple with at this time of the year: the dreaded To-Do Lists. (Or, if you prefer, the Honey-Do Lists). But then, when you've got a lot of jobs you need to perform, it helps to write them down. 

Sometimes.

Dragon Dave

Related Dragon Cache posts
Those Immortal Catalogs

Related Links
www.wondermark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment